We invest not because we want to make money, but because we want to make sure that the products that we use don’t disappear from this earth, or deteriorate in quality. A great accomplishment, though, would be to make a product improve in quality, and that is what we also aim for, by increasing the professionalism of what is offered, even if it is a drink. There is only logic in being an entrepreneur if you have access to a new technology and want to commercialize it. For the rest of us, though, informationalismt will suffice. In all honesty, I have rarely had a thought for a product that did not already exist on the market, which is why, for me, simply owning companies that currently exist makes more sense. This is in addition to the fact that there just aren’t many venture capitalists and angel investors in my country, to make a new product from a new company a reality. It kills me, the way that the products dearest to me are killing themselves with the deterioration of their professionalism. There is nothing I can do though, for, if my fractional god hazes my desert sun for me, I only have one thousand dollars a month.
Hearken! Oh mighty Windsors! Your rule has no bounds, which is why I, a humble Arab, can cast my allegiance to you, living in a oasis of blue skies and needy cats. Your scepter might be small, but it will clink the mellowest of sounds when parrying and thrusting against the papal ferula, a debate recorded for the benefit of both sides. Yes, I am a Muslim, but my prayer stone reminds me everlastingly that I worship the earth. Your angels are the wills of steel that create an invisible mesh of regularity to a chaotic world, and though Zeus conquered the titans, Hades still spreads his mist in the hinterlands of what should be thriving and bustling megalopolises. Envy you the moon? Just name a place there, and it will be populated. Strike me with lightning, for I will eke out every little morsel of effort from your people, galvanizing them into building wonders looked back upon after millennia the way Stonehenge is looked at now, which though small now, was the peak of civilization then....
Comments
Post a Comment