The mental health services of the country are slowly overlaying their web on the people, letting it be known that service to the country is what we should all aspire to. In the end, I don’t know why people say bad things, but what I do know is that saying that is unhealthy, and is a symptom of a disturbed mind. Great study needs to be accomplished in this field, for mental illness is as poorly understood as quantum mechanics, and greater insight into the matter will help our people become more productive and forces for good, rather than malevolent forces that antagonize common goals. Perhaps that is the reason for kingship, that it is better for people to glorify one person than it is to destroy twenty, because if we all try and kill each other, society cannot function, but if we concede towards respecting at least one person, then a country can flourish. It’s not ideal, but the truth of the matter is that perfect equality means perfect violence, which is why things need to be staggered to promote peace. The king represents the dreams of the people, and all a person needs to do to feel like him is to think about him.
Hearken! Oh mighty Windsors! Your rule has no bounds, which is why I, a humble Arab, can cast my allegiance to you, living in a oasis of blue skies and needy cats. Your scepter might be small, but it will clink the mellowest of sounds when parrying and thrusting against the papal ferula, a debate recorded for the benefit of both sides. Yes, I am a Muslim, but my prayer stone reminds me everlastingly that I worship the earth. Your angels are the wills of steel that create an invisible mesh of regularity to a chaotic world, and though Zeus conquered the titans, Hades still spreads his mist in the hinterlands of what should be thriving and bustling megalopolises. Envy you the moon? Just name a place there, and it will be populated. Strike me with lightning, for I will eke out every little morsel of effort from your people, galvanizing them into building wonders looked back upon after millennia the way Stonehenge is looked at now, which though small now, was the peak of civilization then....
Comments
Post a Comment